Guys! This has been a fantabulous reading week...wanna know why? ;) I'll show you!
*About The Author*
Julie Lessman is an award-winning author whose tagline of “Passion With a Purpose” underscores her intense passion for both God and romance. Winner of the 2009 ACFW Debut Author of the Year and Holt Medallion Awards of Merit for Best First Book and Long Inspirational, Julie is also the recipient of 14 Romance Writers of America awards and was voted by readers as “Borders Best of 2009 So Far: Your Favorite Fiction.”
Chosen as the #1 Romance Fiction Author of the Year in the Family Fiction magazine 2012 and 2011 Readers Choice Awards, Julie was also awarded #1 Historical Fiction Author of the Year in that same poll and #3 Author of the Year, #4 Novel of the Year and #3 Series of the year. She resides in Missouri with her husband, daughter, son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter and is the author of “The Daughters of Boston” series—A Passion Most Pure, A Passion Redeemed, and A Passion Denied. Book 1 in her “Winds of Change” series A Hope Undaunted ranked #5 on Booklist’s Top 10 Inspirational Fiction for 2010.
*Why my rating is what it is*
My rating is five stars because this book is an incredible mix of friendship, forgiveness, humor, love, and a whole lot of twists that leave you reading the ending three times *shame face*. You'll love it!
*Favorite Quotes and thoughts*
1. Bram: "Because if I love someone--really and truly love them-- I'll always want to give them God's best, not my own.
2. Logan: "He is certifiably head over heals because he told me so myself."
3. Bram: "He clung to the man he would give his very life for if he had to. But he didn't have to. Because of the One who already did.
4. Cassie: "Sweet Thunderation, I hope so!"
5. Blake: "Last time I checked you need a groom to have a wedding."
6. Cait: "One would think you were raised in a barn." Jamie leaned close with a sniff. "I would think that would be a given."
7. Bram: "And the crying spell? Is that under control too?" "Go away Bram, Meg said. You're not responsible for coddling me anymore." "Sure I am bug. Well, as much as I can through 2 inches of lumber."
8. Meg: "Absolutely not, Mr. Hughes," she said with a sassy smirk, "You just fell head over heals in love."
*Where to buy it*
Have an awesome week and I'll be back soon with another book!!