More about me and Tracks and Chapters!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Litfuse Review- Home to Paradise by Barabara Cameron

People. It's ALMOST SPRING!

Sorry. That was a little over the top. But it's about 25 degrees here in "warm, sunny" Virginia and I am reminding myself sunshine and flowers and warmth is right around the corner to get me through it. Brr.


          _____________________________________
              
                     *About the Book*

Rose Anna Zook has watched her two older sisters marry two Stoltzfus men and has always thought she and John, the third Stoltzfus brother, would marry, make a home together, and have children. But John has other ideas. He's enjoying his Rumschpringe in the Englisch world a little too much and isn't interested in returning to the Amish community--especially to marry.
Rose Anna is determined to bring her man back into the Amish fold. John is equally determined to live his life free and unencumbered. Who will win this battle of wills? Will love prevail?
          ____________________________________

                     *My Thoughts*

An easy, but riveting read Home to Paradise is the perfect book to curl up with on a rainy day.

From the very beginning of the story, I found myself half aggravated with/half in love with the characters. Like every inspirational romance reader, I wanted everything to work out. I wanted John and Rose Anna to have their "fairytale ending"...but I also wanted to strangle Rose Anna. Her manipulation frustrated me, but Barabara did a wonderful job in showing that people can change for the better.

I didn't read the first two books in this series, but I had an easy time with it as a stand alone. All in all, I enjoyed Home to Paradise, and can't wait to see what Barbara has coming next!


    ___________________________________

                *My Rating*

I give Home to Paradise by Barbara Cameron... 

4 stars!

Happy Reading!

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! If you have any music requests or you see something you don't like on my blog, just email me at olsen.nicole8@gmail.com. Have a great rest of your day and come back soon for more reviews!

Get your copy now!

Get your copy of SABOTAGED by Author Dani Pettrey!