More about me and Tracks and Chapters!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Christian book Freebie-30 days to a more beautiful you girls devotional

Hey everyone!! I'm so glad it's Friday...I don't know about you! It's rainy/dreary outside and it makes me want to curl up with a good book. I might have to do that! ;) Anyways, my review for you today is actually a devotional written by former Victoria's Secret Model Kylie Bisutti!!





This time I can say I wasn't worried about this book at all. The cover drew me in but as soon as I read the description, I knew this would be a great, encouraging devotional. I was not disappointed at all!


Thirty Days to a More Beautiful You is a great devotional for girls going into middle or high school, really any girl with a lot of peer pressure. It also would be good for girls who have just been saved, just not necessarily  a girl who has had a real relationship with God for a long time. It has encouraging messages about being who God wants us to be as his child, instead of worrying about what the world thinks of us. (Easier said then done, but this book helps a lot!!) Each day also has a verse related to the subject as well as a "True Beauty Tip". Highly recommend this to girls looking for something to encourage them or for a girl's first devotional as it has a simple message. The only thing I will mention, is that if you are looking for a deeper devotional, I would not recommend this particular one.

"30 Days to a More Beautiful You" by Kylie Bisutti is available for purchase  at Christianbook, Bethany House, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon to name a few. Have you read the book? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Looking for something else to read? Maybe look for Kylie Bisutti's first book, "I'm No Angel"!

Blessings,
Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! If you have any music requests or you see something you don't like on my blog, just email me at olsen.nicole8@gmail.com. Have a great rest of your day and come back soon for more reviews!

Get your copy now!

Get your copy of SABOTAGED by Author Dani Pettrey!