More about me and Tracks and Chapters!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Susan May Warren Titles

Susan May Warren


I can’t help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with – a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.
I’ve been writing as long as I can remember – I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.
Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the University of MN, my real writing experience started when I penned the The Warren Report – a bi-monthly newsletter that detailed our ministry highlights.
Living in Russia meant I never lacked for great material – and those experiences naturally spilled out first into devotionals and magazine articles and finally into my first published story, “Measure of a Man,” in the Tyndale/HeartQuest, Chance Encounters of the Heart anthology.
Susan and husbandI grew up in Wayzata, a suburb of Minneapolis, and became an avid camper from an early age. My favorite fir-lined spot is the north shore of Minnesota – it’s where I met my husband, honeymooned and dreamed of living. The north woods easily became the foundation for my first series, The Deep Haven series.based on a little tourist town along the shores of Lake Superior. I have to admit – I’m terribly jealous of Mona, the heroine of my first full-length book, Happily Ever After, a Christy Award Finalist published in 2004 with Tyndale/Heartquest.
Our family moved home from the mission field in June 2004 — and now we live in the beautiful town I’d always dreamed of! God has amazed me anew with His provision, and blessings — and allowed me a season when I can write full time for Him.
I ‘m delighted you’ve stopped in to visit. My hope is that you’ll be blessed and encouraged by soul-stirring stories of regular people interacting with a God who loves them.
I’d love to hear from you! I love getting mail, especially from readers and I welcome your questions and comments. You can drop me a line via the form on my Contact Page, and, if you’re interested, sign up for my newsletter, a quarterly sneak peek into upcoming releases and projects. Thank you for your interest and support.
God Bless and Happy Reading!
In His Grip,
Susan May Warren


                    Deep Haven Novels:




Christiansen Family series:


Book #1 Take a chance on Me




Book #2 It Had to Be You



Book #3 When I Fall in Love



Book #4 Always on My Mind




Novellas:

Christiansen Family series Book #3.5














No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! If you have any music requests or you see something you don't like on my blog, just email me at olsen.nicole8@gmail.com. Have a great rest of your day and come back soon for more reviews!

Get your copy now!

Get your copy of SABOTAGED by Author Dani Pettrey!